Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Uninspired

Last night was just a bad night, nothing more nothing less.

I started watching Full House again with my mum on Monday, qt cute and real funny with heaps of sweetness. Why can't my life be like that? Ha ha ha jokes. Anyway, went to town on Tuesday afternoon and met Huijia for a while before joining Mel, Wayne and Kelvin for Resident Evil. Ohmygawd, that movie was gory and covers-eyes-scary, I don't want to imagine how the uncensored version is like. Mutation/evolution ha ha to sidetrack a bit, I ponned Bio lect today O.o Anyway, had dinner at BBQ Chicken before settling down at Minds for a session of games. Jianwei joined us and we had tons of fun warming up with Uno Stacko, then Ugly Doll, Snorta and the hand game. Laughter, screaming, anxiety (Uno Stacko is v stressful lol) and more sinful food. I already had a 6 pieces Tori-Q Wings for dinner, and we ordered more fries and onion rings along with the foc crackers which came with it being Ladies' Night. Fatty oily food, oink.



















And, after holidaying since the 28th, school finally started again for us today. One and a half hour long lectures kill. Fell asleep during Chem, and again in the Varese after school. Elton dropped by RI for a chat! Celebrated Shuhui's birthday, then Daddy picked me up for a swim and steam at the club before coming home.

I am tired. No school for me the next five days. If there wasn't bloody PW to prepare for, I could have gone on a short shopping trip maybe? Aha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home